DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Australia’s deadliest road from the DJI Mavic Air

Last time I drove across, there were two crocs visible on one side and three on the other.

A great feeding spot for the crocs, they love those Barramundi grouping there.

Infamous location, sadly it's usually locals that try crossing on higher tide levels (rapids), get stuck or washed off, and have to be rescued, or try wading. Most of them make it ok, but not all.

Reactions: QldKing
rather boring video! The title suggests to see crocs, but where are they?
Hi Jack...sorry you were disappointed!
However, (at the risk of sounding parochial) that was not my expectation from either title.
Hope one day you can visit and enjoy the whole experience.
This is a picture of my dog making the crossing. Started out with 4 legs. LOL
Stay safe mate (now and then) ...from Down Under.

Hi Jack...sorry you were disappointed!
However, (at the risk of sounding parochial) that was not my expectation from either title.
Hope one day you can visit and enjoy the whole experience.
This is a picture of my dog making the crossing. Started out with 4 legs. LOL
Stay safe mate (now and then) ...from Down Under.
Wow, the crocs are there:) Thanks for the 3 Vids, amazing shots...The Daly River would be a nice place to swim...For someone which is sick of life?
Stay safe too!
cheers Paul

That might be a headline from the NT News but I doubt that it would be supported by any statistics.

Lol. Yeah the NT news does come up with some good ones. I do have to admit I wouldn’t drive over it. And based on some of the things I have read your chances are low if anything does happen.

Amazing how the crocs have bred up since they stopped shooting them.

I lived in Darwin in the 60s. We regularly went bush camping or weekends (Kakadu did not exist then) and swam in all those creeks and rivers. Never saw a croc.

Amazing how the crocs have bred up since they stopped shooting them.

I lived in Darwin in the 60s. We regularly went bush camping or weekends (Kakadu did not exist then) and swam in all those creeks and rivers. Never saw a croc.

It spins me out how many are around. I stay well away from the water here (even the bath lol).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo