Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Australian Latest Update Issues.

Ziggy01

Reactions
...absolutely none.

Zero.

Zip.

Flew it across Middle Harbour (outside the NFZ, of course) as I often do. Absolutely no issues with range, settings, connection, video, or anything else. The sun shone, the water sparkled, nobody gave one and got home without a sweat.

Have to admit though, the scare mongering had me worried for a while.

...absolutely none.

Zero.

Zip.

Flew it across Middle Harbour (outside the NFZ, of course) as I often do. Absolutely no issues with range, settings, connection, video, or anything else. The sun shone, the water sparkled, nobody gave one and got home without a sweat.

Have to admit though, the scare mongering had me worried for a while.
Hey there fellow Aussie!
What firmware are you on, and are you on the latest app version? I want to buy a tablet for my screen, but not sure whether to go iOS or stay on Android. I'm on
.400 FW and have .4 DJI go4 app and every thing is sweet with a Samsung S5. My concern is that the new iOS app version will behave badly with the .400 FW in which case I would stay with Android and get perhaps a Note 4 - but that's obviously not as large and reportedly a better match as say the iPad mini 4...

Firmware not here yet just app, correct?

Last edited:
Hmm, Bells Beach?

Nice.

How's the winter treating you down there?
Good Mate - very pleasant - although winter is on its way.

I normally fly android.

However I also use an iPad air 2 occasionally. So for giggles I thought it would be fun to see the draconian restrictions imposed, if I purposely did not log back in after updating. So I opened the previous DJIGo4 version and manually logged out of my account. Then I did the update to v4.1.0 knowing it could not auto log in as I had manually logged out. . But I cannot see a method to get the DJIGo4 interface up without logging in. So I am snookered.

Was hoping to see fallen sky, the severe distance limit and lack of video stream that was talked about, but no joy. How disappointing.

Reactions: Nikon1
Fellow Aus here, the same for me no problems fly's just the same .700 firmware and new DJIGO 4 app Android S7 . The only thing I seen different was it had a pop up asking if the USB on the remote was my default connection to the remote .

Can anyone confirm that the login is/is not required each flight/startup and requires telcomms? Basically, I work remote and end up in some very pretty parts of the country with no telcomms (Pilbara currently, but deserts, etc as well), would be a shame not to be able to put the drone in the air >30m from me just because of lack of phone service. I haven't seen the question answered yet definitively, and the drone's not with me right now (halfway between Port Hedland and Marble Bar) to test.

Cheers.

Can anyone confirm that the login is/is not required each flight/startup and requires telcomms? Basically, I work remote and end up in some very pretty parts of the country with no telcomms (Pilbara currently, but deserts, etc as well), would be a shame not to be able to put the drone in the air >30m from me just because of lack of phone service. I haven't seen the question answered yet definitively, and the drone's not with me right now (halfway between Port Hedland and Marble Bar) to test.

Cheers.
Tested and confirmed this morning. I'm hoping to get out that way before Christmas.
Post some vids. Fantastic country out there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fara