DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Autel Evo II will ship in three weeks!

easyheimer

Reactions
Just got an email regarding my Autel Evo II preorder that it will ship in 3 weeks! I’m pumped! Can’t wait to get my hands on this thing!

Here is the email:

Good evening !

Congratulations, your pre-order for the new EVO II drone is in our system !
We are really happy to tell you that your product should ship in about three weeks, you will be one of the first person in the world to get it.

Feel free to contact us if you need any information about your pre-order, we will be more than happy to help you.

Have a great week end,

The Wellbots TEam
Wellbots featured in Inc’s 2019 list of fastest-growing US companies
750 Lexington Ave, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10022
646-741-2067
www.wellbots.com
The 2019 Wellbots Ranking of Top 25 Smart Products is here!

Just got an email regarding my Autel Evo II preorder that it will ship in 3 weeks! I’m pumped! Can’t wait to get my hands on this thing!

Here is the email:

Good evening !

Congratulations, your pre-order for the new EVO II drone is in our system !
We are really happy to tell you that your product should ship in about three weeks, you will be one of the first person in the world to get it.

Feel free to contact us if you need any information about your pre-order, we will be more than happy to help you.

Have a great week end,

The Wellbots TEam
Wellbots featured in Inc’s 2019 list of fastest-growing US companies
750 Lexington Ave, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10022
646-741-2067
www.wellbots.com
The 2019 Wellbots Ranking of Top 25 Smart Products is here!
Very exciting

Reactions: Oneball 1971
I have asked for a quote for the Evo2Dual 640X512 but haven't heard back yet. What's everyone's opinion on this unit. Will it do any better for search and rescue and law enforcement work than the Mavic2E Dual?

I have asked for a quote for the Evo2Dual 640X512 but haven't heard back yet. What's everyone's opinion on this unit. Will it do any better for search and rescue and law enforcement work than the Mavic2E Dual?
Only time will tell.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Good Luck! Hope you like it!

Awesome, happy for you. Thumbswayup I think they were smart to delay the launch and get it right.

I really hope it surpasses the Mavic 2 Pro actually as DJI could do with some competition.

Not sure about editing that 8k footage though, I think my laptop would likely explode o_O

Reactions: Cyber3xpert
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S