DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auto exposure

Fireboy

Reactions
Should I be using the tap exposure lock at the start of every flight similar to the tap focus? If I do lock it does it stay locked as a setting or reset to unlocked my next recording or flight?

I ask because on my 1st flight I did the tap to focus. After doing so I realized the box was yellow and not green. That means I was locking the exposure. I recorded a short video and landed to figure out how to switch to auto focus. Figured it out and did the tap to focus. Up I went and recorded another video. Now 6 flights in I have never touched the tap exposure again.

After uploading all my videos I have noticed that the first video is the best footage by far. That's the video I exposure locked by accident. I can't find any info on the tap exposure lock and would like to no more.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Assign a 5D or C1/C2 button for exposure locking.

Just tap the AE lock icon upper right on the video feed. That locks the exposure and turns blue when locked from memory.

It seems that my AE lock is not available. I tap on my screem and does not do anything? Any thought...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50