DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auto exposure

Platinum 4 ever

Reactions
When taking pictures with my spark and platinum I tap my iPad mini screen for auto focus and a message pops up that auto exposure is locked [emoji357] does anyone know how to unlock this feature. I have been all over camera settings. But can’t find anything to unlock. Thanks.

on the screen at the top is a symbol that says AE touch it to lock or unlock this feature

Hey sorry to bother you again. I looked where you said and all that there is. Are number of satellites. Gps single. Wifi. And that is pretty much it.
@Platinum 4 ever second row down where the settings you are using under the 3 dots you will see AE

Reactions: Platinum 4 ever
@Platinum 4 ever second row down where the settings you are using under the 3 dots you will see AE

Hey. Just so you don’t think I am a complete imbecile. There is NO AE on my version of the app. Hear me out. I spoke to DJI customer service and what they told me is I have to tap the center of the screen to unlock and double tap to lock. Having said all that I want to thank you for your time and effort. You are one of the few good people on this forum. Much respect to you. Roger from Massachusetts. [emoji106]

no problem i am on IOS with my Ipad with the GO4 app

Reactions: Platinum 4 ever
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa