DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auto landing after take off.

Photosilesia

Reactions
After I Press take off, remote controller starts buzzing and screaming "landing" . Imu is calibrated, Home point ok, no interferences nor obstacles.

Sometimes i have to land and take off ten times to Force to fly. Firmware downgrade or upgrade doesnt help.
On New year eve i lost half hour to start nad lost midnight firework show.

Edit- its beepening, not buzzing

Last edited:
You could try and disable the downward vision sensors within the DJIGO4 app and see it that changes things.

re-link the RC to the AC

RTH button on the remote sticky? should be able to feel a slight click as you press it. If you dont, the button may be bad.

Today I try out everything and nothing help.
Everything is ok and when I press take off, immediately starts beeping and tell me that home point is updated. Next is landing. When I try to fly away, it keeps to landing.

After I Press take off, remote controller starts buzzing and screaming "landing" . Imu is calibrated, Home point ok, no interferences nor obstacles.

Sometimes i have to land and take off ten times to Force to fly. Firmware downgrade or upgrade doesnt help.
On New year eve i lost half hour to start nad lost midnight firework show.

Edit- its beepening, not buzzing
have you tried taking off manually instead of auto?

There is a way, but after further thought there is a barometric sensor within the Mavic Pro that determines its given altitude. If this sensor is faulty due to a hardware issue then disabling the GPS onboard would only increase the potential for a very unsteady flight.

If you are willing to risk a crash and deal with erratic flight then one can take a piece of simple aluminum foil and tape it over the top portion of the Mavic Pro. Not over the front or back or bottom as this would interfere with the air flow abilities of the Mavic and could cause an overheat.

The Mavic will stay in ATTI mode with the Aluminum foil method.

You have probably removed and reloaded DJI GO 4 as well to resolve this issue?

Finally i found a time to record video.
the phone was quiet, but is talking "landing" all the time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N