DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

auto landing all the time , help

krakatoakoc

Reactions
my mavic was working absolutely perfectly , only 3 weeks old, from last two days it autolands after take off, i have all updated firmware and app, reinstalled and updated, no joy

You will need to post up some flight logs to see better what is happening in the background. Are you in or right next to a NFZ perhaps?

my mavic was working absolutely perfectly , only 3 weeks old, from last two days it autolands after take off, i have all updated firmware and app, reinstalled and updated, no joy
Just a hunch, when your RC is on, when you push a button they normally beep. When you push the RTH button, does it beep? Does it feel jammed in anyway? Your RC could be immediately initiating and RTH, which right after takeoff, would be immediate auto landing.

Reactions: Jaysjob and Rnl
Just a hunch, when your RC is on, when you push a button they normally beep. When you push the RTH button, does it beep? Does it feel jammed in anyway? Your RC could be immediately initiating and RTH, which right after takeoff, would be immediate auto landing.
I will check

I had that problem. The RTH button sometimes gets stuck depressed

I concur. Also had a stuck RTH button. I think it's how I was packing it in the fly more bag.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser