DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auto Sequence - Drone pilots best friend.

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Editing takes a long time and for most it is a painful process , and most of the time not even worth the efforts.

Auto Sequence makes the effort worth it and its effortless.

Auto Sequence takes a variety of videos , grabs 5 to 10 seconds of it and times it to the beat of the music and the results are quick and dynamic.

It took me about 5 minutes to make this video using the Auto Sequence and I highly recommend inspired drone pilots learn how to use it , because its a game changer .

Steps our simple: Mark the beat of the music with the (M key ) on your keyboard and than click on Auto Sequence .

I think this will inspire more drone pilots to record more video

Phantomrain.org
[email protected]
Cutting edge Gear for your Drone

Last edited:
Jumping in to owning a drone recently, it arrived last week, my challenge is learning to edit video. I’ve started a tutorial & look forward to being somewhat accomplished.

I have learned a number of various video shooting techniques seen if yours. Very good job!

The individual video clips are spectacular! However, they are illogically sequenced. It's just a mish-mash of city, creek, night, day, clear, rain, ect. The viewer cannot discern what is trying to be conveyed overall.

The individual video clips are spectacular! However, they are illogically sequenced. It's just a mish-mash of city, creek, night, day, clear, rain, ect. The viewer cannot discern what is trying to be conveyed overall.

The Music is Mayhem and Hope and Hopelessness and the clips portray and follows that theme or so i thought it did. . lol Thank you.

Last edited:
Interesting but I'll stick with Resolve and sequence how and what I like. Doing it on your own IS worth the effort. Thanks for sharing though.

Editing takes a long time and for most it is a painful process , and most of the time not even worth the efforts.

Auto Sequence makes the effort worth it and its effortless.

Auto Sequence takes a variety of videos , grabs 5 to 10 seconds of it and times it to the beat of the music and the results are quick and dynamic.

It took me about 5 minutes to make this video using the Auto Sequence and I highly recommend inspired drone pilots learn how to use it , because its a game changer .

Steps our simple: Mark the beat of the music with the (M key ) on your keyboard and than click on Auto Sequence .

I think this will inspire more drone pilots to record more video

Phantomrain.org
[email protected]
Cutting edge Gear for your Drone

Is this a feature of Adobe Premier?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Jumping in to owning a drone recently, it arrived last week, my challenge is learning to edit video. I’ve started a tutorial & look forward to being somewhat accomplished.

I have learned a number of various video shooting techniques seen if yours. Very good job!

Auto Sequence is not an app its just a function that most editing software has to offer.

As you can tell from the posts, most our not aware of the feature nor how to use it..

Both Premiere and FInal Cut and Resolve all have this feature and after trying out each one, I have found that the new Version of Adobe Premiere 2019 CC offers the best one with minimal efforts.

The concept for them is all the same except that Adobe Nailed it with how easy they made it for Drone footage.

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Last edited:
Premiere...

Everything I read about Premiere is positive, except when Adobe went to their monthly/yearly price structure. Already have that with PS CC. To get Premiere, it is another (separate) subscription.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Premiere...

Everything I read about Premiere is positive, except when Adobe went to their monthly/yearly price structure. Already have that with PS CC. To get Premiere, it is another (separate) subscription.

I thought the exact same thing the Monthly Sub is a nightmare but i purchased it off Ebay a retail version
that came on a disc works great and the price was reasonable.

Premiere...

If you are flying even a couple of times a week, the $20 monthly PP CC 2019 cost is a very reasonable additional investment to get the most out of all your drone footage. To use anything less capable is like hooking up cheap speakers to your expensive stereo. The output is all anyone can hear or see. Biggest advantage of Adobe PP CC is that there are thousands of free YouTube training videos on every aspect of it. Just like owning a DJI drone, where the free user based support for adding complementary accessories and functionality and resolving problems you encounter is massive. Try that with an EVO! ;)

Auto Sequence is not an app its just a function that most editing software has to offer.

As you can tell from the posts, most our not aware of the feature nor how to use it..

Both Premiere and FInal Cut and Resolve all have this feature and after trying out each one, I have found that the new Version of Adobe Premiere 2019 CC offers the best one with minimal efforts.

The concept for them is all the same except that Adobe Nailed it with how easy they made it for Drone footage.

Phantomrain.org
Coal
Easy?
This is 100x more complicated than doing it manually in PP CC 2019 with full control over the clips and the music!

Easy?
This is 100x more complicated than doing it manually in PP CC 2019 with full control over the clips and the music!

One of the those 5 minute videos for what should takes 30 seconds to explain.
Its a really poor choice of videos to explain how easy it is.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the rain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nubinhed 1
One of the those 5 minute videos for what should takes 30 seconds to explain.
Its a really poor choice of videos to explain how easy it is.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the rain.
Please educate us, since it will only take you 30 seconds, and you are the one recommending this antiquated method, that you claim is far simpler than doing it manually in PP CC 2019!

BTW, where is the link to the masterpiece you created with this method?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3