DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auto-Sync Flight Records Setting

EricJT

Reactions
Where specifically in the SC's settings is the auto-sync flight records setting? I looked for about 15 minutes just now but could not find it. Thx.

Where specifically in the SC's settings is the auto-sync flight records setting? I looked for about 15 minutes just now but could not find it. Thx.
From the opening screen of the SC where it says "Connect to Your Drone' hit go. From the next screen that allows for flight, look in the bottom right corner for an icon that looks like a person...click on that one. The next screen shows "Flight Records"...that will show all of your DJI flight records. Now from that screen, look in the upper right corner and you'll see a cloud with two arrows in a circle. This is your sync button to upload to the DJI Cloud. Clicking that one will sync all your records. Over towards the left hand upper side of the screen is an icon that looks like a gear. Clicking that provides additional options.

Reactions: ff22
From the opening screen of the SC where it says "Connect to Your Drone' hit go. From the next screen that allows for flight, look in the bottom right corner for an icon that looks like a person...click on that one. The next screen shows "Flight Records"...that will show all of your DJI flight records. Now from that screen, look in the upper right corner and you'll see a cloud with two arrows in a circle. This is your sync button to upload to the DJI Cloud. Clicking that one will sync all your records. Over towards the left hand upper side of the screen is an icon that looks like a gear. Clicking that provides additional options.

Thanks, I got into the flight records.....now how do I turn off the auto-sync so that the Fly app does not delete the DAT files when the records are synchronized with the DJI servers?

What happens if you don't sync . . . . ever?
As far as I know, the only downside of not syncing to DJI server is that the logs won't be able to upload to AirData. I don't know if there is a way to get logs to AirData without going through DJI.

As far as I know, the only downside of not syncing to DJI server is that the logs won't be able to upload to AirData. I don't know if there is a way to get logs to AirData without going through DJI.
What I am trying to figure out is how to turn off auto-sync of the flight records on my Smart Controller. I managed to get to the flight records on the SC (thx to an earlier post), but I don't see where to toggle the auro-sync off.

Hi Guys, I just try to recover my flightlogs from the smartcontroller of the M2E Zoom ed. but when I click top right of welcome screen/flight logs, folder is empty. I am not sure if after syncro with Airdata all files are deleted but it never happen before to me, and I use an Ipad 9.7 with an Inspire 1V2, CristalSky Ultra with a Matrice 210V2 and Matrice 600 Pro. Only with the small Mavic Enterprise.
looks like elfos....

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11