DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auto Sync HD photos option

AdamDroneUK

Reactions
Hi guys,

Just so its clear in my head, when you have this setting turned on, do all photos and videos sync to the photo camera roll in full quality?

If not, what is the best way to get them onto my phone in best quality, direct from SD card?

Thanks all ?

Hi guys,

Just so its clear in my head, when you have this setting turned on, do all photos and videos sync to the photo camera roll in full quality?

If not, what is the best way to get them onto my phone in best quality, direct from SD card?

Thanks all ?
I tend to turn this setting off because it downloads every photo you take twice one in 4k and one in 1080 so you end up with loads of photos you don't need, so I just download the ones I want from the aircrafts sd card. hope this helps ??

I tend to turn this setting off because it downloads every photo you take twice one in 4k and one in 1080 so you end up with loads of photos you don't need, so I just download the ones I want from the aircrafts sd card. hope this helps ??
Ahhh twice! Didn't know this. Do videos act the same?

How do you get them from the SD card? My phone doesn't have an SD card slot ?

with a sd card reader. Apple is the best. Don’t buy off brands. You will end up with an Apple Card reader. My experience anyway. Just bought one from Amazon for $29.

Thanks for sharing!

If you're happy with just Jpeg, select Jpeg then it doesn't record photo's twice. If you want the Raw data, then yeah, you get Raw plus Jpeg of everything.

I only select Jpeg.

I bought a usb c card reader, brilliant!

Going to get used to the drone a bit more then look at editing software.

Not sure which phone you're using (apple, android?) I have an android handset (galaxy S10) and use a £5 USB OTG SD card reader to get the high res pictures/videos onto my phone. It plugs straight into the USB charging port on the phone and works really well. Below is a link to something similar to what I have:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato