DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auto takeoff from hand launch

BorisTheSpider

Reactions
Hi I've been hand launching a bit but it's hard to do the CSC to start the motors with the mavic in one hand and the controller in the other.

Has anyone used auto takeoff (swipe to takeoff in the app) when hand launching that can confirm it's OK and doesn't do anything wierd?

wow, first thread that I have an answer to. I'm new and have only been flying for about a week, but I've been doing this with no problems at all, so I'd say you're all set

Hi I've been hand launching a bit but it's hard to do the CSC to start the motors with the mavic in one hand and the controller in the other.

Has anyone used auto takeoff (swipe to takeoff in the app) when hand launching that can confirm it's OK and doesn't do anything wierd?

Found a YouTube video showing that the Mavic will take off when the props are spinning with a little shake:

Both hand-launching and catching is that easy if you attach a lanyard to the remote. I always do the launching by applying CSC while the remote is resting on my breast, secured by the lanyard.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580