DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Autoflight Now Works With Latest Firmware (.01.03.600)

Yep - now i'm going to update to .600

I quote Hangar:

Issue Resolved with Mavic Pro
The latest DJI firmware update (v01.03.0600) now supports Mavic Pro usage of Autopilot.

Please only use Autopilot with your Mavic Pro if you are running this firmware to avoid flight control issues.

We will update further when we hear about and can test any updates for Phantom 4 Pro or Inspire 2. For now, please do not use Autopilot with these aircraft until a firmware update that fixes the erratic behavior is released.

Note: For Inspire 2 and Phantom 4 Pro it is still possible to safely use Human Flight Control Modes and Waypoint Mode as long as Lost Connection is set to Continue Mission (LCMC). It is also possible to downgrade the Phantom 4 Pro to v01.02.0304 and have complete Autopilot functionality.

Thanks for your understanding!
The Hangar Team

Reactions: Aerial Perceptions
Does this new update work with Litchi???? Did it fix those issues too?

They have posted on their official FB page that the new firmware has corrected all issues but on their website I have yet to see an update stating the same.

Thanks I'll be watching for user feedback for Litchi.

Would be very pleased to hear from anybody upgrading to .600 and trying Litchi orbit & focus modes.

I'm not sure I'll get a chance to upgrade and fly a proper test for a couple of days, but I'll post if I do.

After 600 upgrade NFZ I have everywhere (and I'm not in a NFZ), also indoor and with GPSs off on phone. Seems the only way is to return to 400.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ