Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Avenue of the Baobabs in Madagascar

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Hello All:

Another one of my images has been used by Africa Geographic Magazine for their magazine. In fact, it is the cover picture which I took in Madagascar of the Avenue of the Baobabs at sunset. Click on the link to view picture or read the article. Click both on the Western Madagascar-Africa Geographic link , plus view the attachment.

Dale Davis

Avenue of gthe Baobabs-drone view.jpg

Last edited:
Hello All:

Another one of my images has been used by Africa Geographic Magazine for their magazine. In fact, it is the cover picture which I took in Madagascar of the Avenue of the Baobabs at sunset. Click on the link to view picture or read the article. Click both on the Western Madagascar-Africa Geographic link , plus view the attachment.

Dale Davis

View attachment 141881
Please also click on this link- my picture made the magazine cover!
Western Madagascar - Africa Geographic

Congratulations Dale - That's quite an honor to have your picture chosen, but then to have it on the cover. Even better!!

Reactions: lilewis
Great shot Dale, just luv the Boabs (that’s what we call them here). Congrats on the cover shot, no mean feat these days.
Regards

Great shot Dale, just luv the Boabs (that’s what we call them here). Congrats on the cover shot, no mean feat these days.
Regards
Thanks mate! By the way, that shot of the Avenue of the Baobabs (daytime) was made with my old, and now sold, Mavic Air 1 (red).

Dale

Hello All:

Dale Davis

View attachment 141881
Congratulations Dale! You’re a star ⭐

Congratulations! I was just going to write what Prop Wash said - then I saw he beat me to it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54