DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Avila Sea Caves, California - Part 2

jherridge1

Reactions

This Part 2 of my amazing adventure to the coast line of San Luis Obispo, California! I captured some amazing footage in the early evening hours as sunset was approaching.

DJI Mavic Pro settings
ISO 100, Sunny WB, 1/80 shutter speed, D-Log +1,-1,-1, ND32

About Avila Sea Caves
The Avila Sea Caves are between Avila Beach and Pirates Cove Beach. There are many foot trails that provide amazing vistas from the bluff. One of the unique features is Smugglers Cave whereby you go through an opening in the rock to lookout over the ocean.

If you liked the video, please like and subscribe!

Music:
Paper Airplanes by Cody Martin

Nice! I love that spot! I haven’t gotten any drone stuff there just my DSLR. Had to do the whole repel down the side of the cliff thing.

Reactions: jherridge1
Nice! I love that spot! I haven’t gotten any drone stuff there just my DSLR. Had to do the whole repel down the side of the cliff thing.

You’re right that there are not many places to simply walk down to the shoreline unless you repel down or have a boat to access those remote locations. This is where having a drone makes virtual access possible. I keep thinking about all the shots I would have missed if it weren’t for my drone. Thanks for watching!

You’re right that there are not many places to simply walk down to the shoreline unless you repel down or have a boat to access those remote locations. This is where having a drone makes virtual access possible. I keep thinking about all the shots I would have missed if it weren’t for my drone. Thanks for watching!

You bet! There is actually a spot where there is a rope so you can repel down and have access to some of the lower caves. I photographed the arch from that spot. Heres a couple that I took from there

View album 585

Reactions: IShouldBeWorking
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU