DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AZ Recorder and the DJI CrystalSky

Mike001

Reactions
I hope everyone is doing well and flying safe. I have a question I hope that you all can help me with.

I have the 7.85 Crystal Sky for my Mavik 2 Pro, it is a great display and I am really enjoying it. A few days ago I installed the AZ Recorder application on the Crystal Sky. It is working very well but I have a couple of questions that I cannot seem to find an answer for.

I have a 64 GB SD card in the Crystal Sky unit and would like the AZ Recorder to save the files to a location on that SD Card. I have been all over that application and cannot find a way for the application to recognize that external SD card. I have found in the setup where you set the output path using the Output directory selection but have no idea how to setup a path to that SD Card from that setup selection. All the information I have read online states that it should say SD on that setup screen, but it certainly is not showing up.

I have not even been able to locate the AZRecorderFree directory that stores the files I have recorded. It does not appear to be anywhere on the device yet when I finish a test recording and it goes into the view mode I see that recording and the previous recording that I had tried.

I know the SD card is working as the cached videos that are recorded during the flights are there and I can see all the directories that DJI made as the Crystal Sky setup that drive.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Is there a manual for the AZ Recorder app?

I appreciate the help, thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big buzzer
Thank you for the response.

I am looking through the recommendations, I can see there are other options for recording the screen, or at least it appears that way, not certain if those will work well with the Crystal-Sky.

Thank you for your time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darksebius