DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B&H Drone Sale

tlswift58

Reactions
Just got an email from B&H and some deals on ALL brands of drones including DJI.

They spotlighted an "expensive" one from Sony - the Airspeak Pro - which I had no idea Sony was even in the biz.

Reactions: Droniac
Just got an email from B&H and some deals on ALL brands of drones including DJI.

They spotlighted an "expensive" one from Sony - the Airspeak Pro - which I had no idea Sony was even in the biz.

No discount on the Mavic 3 apparently.😢

Reactions: Droniac

Not a bad deal when they add a Nanuk 910 hard case to the Mini 2. Even the Air 2s includes a case.

B & H is pretty good about including some extras when a higher end drone is purchased, like a hard shell case. They even agreed to discount an extra battery when I purchased a M2P earlier this year. Just have to ask…all they can do is say no but asking saved me some $$.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus