DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B&H Flash Sale: Mavic 3 ZFly-More Combo with RC Pro $3,899

NattyDread

Reactions
This offer arrived this morning via email, but it may not be a good deal. I’ve been waiting for a Fly-More combo with the RC Pro, but at $3,899 this is$300 less than buying the standard Fly-More combo and the RC Pro separately. I called B&H and spoke to a salesman. Apparently what they are offering is the standard DJI Fly-More package with an RC-PRO controller and a handful of other accessories as their own kit. This kit is offered at $300 less than the retail of the component packages. However, in this kit the RC-Pro warranty is for 3 months. It is not clear to me in the standard Mavic 3 Cine package if the warranty on the controller is a year, as is the case for the rest of the package.

The bottom line is this gets you the RC-PRO controller AND a standard RC-N1 controller and you save $300. The pricing on the RC-PRO controller and the Mavic Air 2S is $500 more than the standard controller combo. Given those margins, the Mavic 3 with the RC-PRO Controller Combo should be $3,499. but DJI has not offered that yet. To me the warranty on the RC-PRO controller is a big deal. I will wait for the official DJI Combo. I don't need 2 controllers, you'd have to sell it for $400 to break even. But I don't want to go thru the hassle of selling the extra one as was suggested by B&H.

Last edited:
Might be longer wait for that combo.
And certainly haven't seen slightest hints about it anywhere after that initial news in December.

Might be longer wait for that combo.
And certainly haven't seen slightest hints about it anywhere after that initial news in December.
WOW! DJI is just doubling down! There is a "tone-deafness" here that leaves you wondering "What are they thinking about?" Market strategies?? They lead their customers to believe there would be some "compensation" for buying a second controller, then pull the rug out from under that idea. Plus they are in effect telling customers who were waiting for the Fly More Combo with the RC-PRO, nope sucker! And to add salt to the wound, announce that Combo would be available in mainland China, no ordering it from Hong Kong! WOW... I could only speculate as to how some DJI folks sat around a table, then agreed to this plan.

I could only speculate as to how some DJI folks sat around a table, then agreed to this plan.
They propably decided it in the middle of their own salary increase rounds.
This fiasco has that "overpressurized pee rising to head" smell all over it.

Or then they're going to bring out combo with that "RC Pro lite", which we've seen in Mini 3 leaks...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR