DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B4UFly or Kittyhawk app for Canada?

pelagic_one

Wind-Blown Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Greetings from a neighbor below the border!

I know it’s practically impossible for a Californian to fly up there anymore, but if I’m just envisioning flying in your many beautiful provinces, which app would best show your allowable airspace? I also have young cousins in BC and Manitoba who want to get into the hobby, so I’d like to help guide them to safe and legal flying practices.

Merci, in advance!

Reactions: Lionfish
Reactions: pelagic_one
B4UFly is an FAA App, and doesn't cover Canada very well.

B4UFly is an FAA App, and doesn't cover Canada very well.

I read his question as looking for an equivalent app to B4UFLY for Canada.

Greetings from a neighbor below the border!

I know it’s practically impossible for a Californian to fly up there anymore, but if I’m just envisioning flying in your many beautiful provinces, which app would best show your allowable airspace? I also have young cousins in BC and Manitoba who want to get into the hobby, so I’d like to help guide them to safe and legal flying practices.

Merci, in advance!
Sorry, not this year. I use: flight radar, (for current local air traffic landing patterns), UAV Forecast, Drone Pilot Canada, (General planning and regs), Ventusky, (wind patterns) and Airmap.

Thanks for hopping into this thread, Everyone. I’m good at this point, with some apps to checkout. When they let us again, come fly around the SF Bay Area with our groups down here.

Fly on! ?

Thanks for hopping into this thread, Everyone. I’m good at this point, with some apps to checkout. When they let us again, come fly around the SF Bay Area with our groups down here.

Fly on! ?
Be sure to check out Alberta , it’s right in between BC and Manitoba on your trip ! , !!.

Be sure to check out Alberta , it’s right in between BC and Manitoba on your trip ! , !!.
Alberta is definitely in our travel plans, since my wife has always wanted to see Banff and Lake Louise; although we hobbyists will never fly there. I just recently watched a drone video over the Calgary Stampede, flying over thousands of people, and just knew it had to be circa 2017. Certainly one of the most picturesque provinces!

Reactions: fly-guy-yyc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82