DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B4uFLy yes DJI NFZ

mark conners

Reactions
Before I set off to Choptank River Lighthouse here in Maryland this weekend I checked the area on B4uFly and it said I was clear to fly. When I got there and all set up it came up as a No fly zone on my controller. What can I do in the future to avoid this again. First time this has happen to me 3 years.

Why does the map change so drastically for the M 600 series , I thought all the drones would be the same mapping for zones and such. ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain

Before I set off to Choptank River Lighthouse here in Maryland this weekend I checked the area on B4uFly and it said I was clear to fly. When I got there and all set up it came up as a No fly zone on my controller. What can I do in the future to avoid this again. First time this has happen to me 3 years.
How far are you from Dover? The races were this weekend and I think POTUS was in the Wilmington area so there were some NOTAMS and TNFZ that may not have popped up until after you were on the road

Why does the map change so drastically for the M 600 series , I thought all the drones would be the same mapping for zones and such. ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain
That is the difference between the DJI GO app and the DJI GO4 app.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty