DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Back after hiatus.

cmparks89

Reactions
Hello,
I’m originally from Florida but now live in Alabama. I’ve been flying quads since January 2017 and just haven’t posted on here in a while or much at all. I’ve owned an Autel X Star, Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian, and a Mavic Pro 2 in the past as well as a couple racing drones. I’ve come back because I recently purchased the Mavic 3 and it has reinvigorated my enthusiasm for the hobby. So hello to all!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome BACK to the forum!

Hello,
I’m originally from Florida but now live in Alabama. I’ve been flying quads since January 2017 and just haven’t posted on here in a while or much at all. I’ve owned an Autel X Star, Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian, and a Mavic Pro 2 in the past as well as a couple racing drones. I’ve come back because I recently purchased the Mavic 3 and it has reinvigorated my enthusiasm for the hobby. So hello to all!
Whelp …. WELCOME BACK from Long Island NY. QUITE A STABLE you have there, sir. Enjoy the the 3. Very impressive capabilities. Have a blast! Flysafe and Godspeed, Droniac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica