DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Backpack for air travel

Gunman45

Reactions
I'm looking for ideas for a backpack that will hold my mini-2, controller, battery charger etc. along with my Thinkpad, iPad, headphones and misc. business stuff. I know that are a lot of camera bags out there but I fly.......a lot.... and on CRJ50's, 175's etc. that have no overhead space so the backpack has to be rather compact. Any ideas

I was looking at these:

I may pull the trigger on the first one....

Cheers!

I'm looking for ideas for a backpack that will hold my mini-2, controller, battery charger etc. along with my Thinkpad, iPad, headphones and misc. business stuff. I know that are a lot of camera bags out there but I fly.......a lot.... and on CRJ50's, 175's etc. that have no overhead space so the backpack has to be rather compact. Any ideas
I just went to my local camera store here in Miami and picked a backpack that had removable and adjustable compartment dividers. See the photo enclosed.

DaleDrone Backpack.jpg

If you're looking for a backpack, you cannot beat the PGYTECH OneMo 25L backpack. It has room for the Mavic 3, my Sony A7r iVa and several lenses, my iPad, the controller with the Mavmount Scout attached and room to spare. AND it's on sale with coupon codes available. It costs more, but it's well worth it if you want the ultimate in versatility and protection.

You can watch our good friend Aldryn Estacio's review on YouTube, though it was done a few years ago, it's still perfectly relevant today:

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 3.23.40 PM.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60