DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Backpack for Mavic 3 with RC PRO Controller…

Epinephrin90

Reactions
Hey guys,
I already started a thread where some really helpful guys convinced me to buy the M3 - aaaaaaaand I got it, with the RC Pro Controller.
Currently I'm still having a Lowepro Droneguard BP250 Backpack, which I really really like. Buuuut - the RC Pro Controller doesnt fit into...meeep...
In addition I do also have the battery hub, filters, 2 additional hubs propellers and SD cards. My MacBook 13" should fit as well into.

Do u guys have any recommendation. I neither wanna have the DJI backpack, nor a case.

I took a close look to this one: CYNOVA Drone & Camera Backpack (Mavic 3) - Cynova Drone Accessories Camera Gear OEM ODM/ and saw some youtube videos about and, ye... I dont like it..

:)

BR
Basti

Reactions: MGVision
It's tough finding a decent size backpack for these larger DJI models.
The configurable BP250 you have is great, takes my M1P kit nicely with a little room to spare for lunch / rain shell.

You need it for the whole kit, chargers etc included ?
If so, you might need to go to a regular backpack of suitable size for smaller soft cases for the drone, controller, other fragile stuff, batteries too.
Will be a pain after being able to open up the BP250 and just being so fast.

This is my go-to bag for the M3C. I managed to fit 7 spare batteries, a landing pad, a lens kit case, Laptop, and the RC-Pro remote with the lanyard and joysticks still attached.

I enjoy the convenience of not having to attach joysticks and propellers before taking off. Since the compartment is foam, I managed to cut it to size.

As far as the spent batteries, I place it in the upper compartment where I used to store my GoPro.

Mavic 3 Compatible Bag

I don't have the RC Pro (yet) but the dimensions look pretty close to the Smart Controller. The Smart Controller does fit in the BP 250, in the upper most area of the main compartment, and with the angled part of the top of the controller matching the contour of the hard shell part of the bag. I'm probably explaining that poorly, so I'll try remember to get a picture when I am home. Hopefully the RC Pro can go in the same spot, but it's possible it's just slightly too tall.

Hey guys,
I already started a thread where some really helpful guys convinced me to buy the M3 - aaaaaaaand I got it, with the RC Pro Controller.
Currently I'm still having a Lowepro Droneguard BP250 Backpack, which I really really like. Buuuut - the RC Pro Controller doesnt fit into...meeep...
In addition I do also have the battery hub, filters, 2 additional hubs propellers and SD cards. My MacBook 13" should fit as well into.

Do u guys have any recommendation. I neither wanna have the DJI backpack, nor a case.

I took a close look to this one: CYNOVA Drone & Camera Backpack (Mavic 3) - Cynova Drone Accessories Camera Gear OEM ODM/ and saw some youtube videos about and, ye... I dont like it..

BR
Basti
I have one and it's great. What don't you like about it?

I'm picky about my backpacks--they have to support several tasks for work and be comfortable all day. I'm not just carrying a drone, but water, food, ipad, sometimes an ice pack for the ipad, clip boards, gnss rover, etc. My favorite at the moment (though pricey) is a Mystery Ranch Scree 32.

Scree 32 Pack | MYSTERY RANCH Backpacks

These are my biggest complaints about these backpack cases--not being comfortable enough or having extra room for other things like a hydration bladder. I rather pack my Mavic 3 in smaller packable cases, which I can then shift around as needed. I don't need all the weight of the entire kit, depending on the task. Only flying one 30 minute flight? Pack one battery, maybe a spare for backup. There won't be any dead space in the foam cut-out, or any foam at all with the smaller packable cases.

I bought both of these for 20 bucks after I applied my points. They are on the pricey side. The smaller case fits the RC Pro. Amazon has a cheaper version, I use that for my Mavic 2 Pro.

https://www.adorama.com/mo106123.html
https://www.adorama.com/mo106122.html

Hey guys,

BR
Basti
Our M2 backpack seems to be able to fit all your items.

2.jpg

I have the fly more kit and the included bag is great.
I have the pro controller too and it slots in nicely behind the 3 battery spots.

I haven’t tried a laptop in there, but it is spacious and I had a couple of 1.5l water bottles in there.

Currently using a Pgytech OneGo 18l and it is great. Enough space for the drone, 04 batteries, RC-N1 controller and the RC Pro. Inside the pockets I carry 02 sets of Freewell filters and the anamorphic + wide-angle set, plus my I pad mini 6. The quality of the materials is excellent and the pack is highly configurable to your needs.

Attachments

• Pgytech.jpg
    Pgytech.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 15
This is my go-to bag for the M3C. I managed to fit 7 spare batteries, a landing pad, a lens kit case, Laptop, and the RC-Pro remote with the lanyard and joysticks still attached.

I enjoy the convenience of not having to attach joysticks and propellers before taking off. Since the compartment is foam, I managed to cut it to size.

As far as the spent batteries, I place it in the upper compartment where I used to store my GoPro.

Mavic 3 Compatible Bag

wait....you take 7 "spare" batteries? Does that mean you go out on day hikes with 8 M3 batteries?

you must be a very ambitious pilot. That's a lot of flight time. Of course, I'm an old man now so ambition means something different than it did when I was 30. I do remember hiking into areas where there would have been flying possibilities in every direction

I have the Cynova and love it. If you are looking for a more "universal" type of backpack then you are pretty much stuck with a generic camera bag setup. Personally I like the extra protection offered by the custom foam insert in the Cynova. Everything fits nice and snug, even my RC Pro controller.

Currently using a Pgytech OneGo 18l and it is great. Enough space for the drone, 04 batteries, RC-N1 controller and the RC Pro. Inside the pockets I carry 02 sets of Freewell filters and the anamorphic + wide-angle set, plus my I pad mini 6. The quality of the materials is excellent and the pack is highly configurable to your needs.
Did you get the Evo version of the Mavic 3? ;)

Reactions: Roberto Smera
Hey guys,

BR
Basti
Could you tell me if i could fit in this backpack both mavic 3 and mini 3 pro?

I have this one, and I can see how you could make it fit both the Mini 3 Pro and the Mavic 3. FWIW, I did travel from the US to France with it earlier this year as my primary backpack (with drone, laptops, etc) and it worked great for my needs.

q

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato