DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Backpack Suggestions - Goggle & Mavic

ddodell

Reactions
Looking for a backpack to carry my Mavic and Goggles?

I'm using a Lowepro camera backpack I had right now, and everything fits in it really well, including accessories in small compartments.

Has anyone tried the new Lowepro Droneguard backpacks with a Mavic and Goggles? Not sure the 250 model will hold everything?

I'm using a Lowepro camera backpack I had right now, and everything fits in it really well, including accessories in small compartments.

Has anyone tried the new Lowepro Droneguard backpacks with a Mavic and Goggles? Not sure the 250 model will hold everything?
What model is it?

Looking at both the Lowepro Viewpoint BP250 and DroneGuard BP250

Saw one video with the Viewpoint BP250 that showed that it worked ... just curious of other's experience if any?

Reactions: mavic6611

Buy DJI Goggles/Mavic Sling Bag will solve all your problems.

I've got a BP250 on order now, pick it up in Melbourne on a trip Friday . . . this one . . .

DroneGuard BP 250: Backpack for Mavic Pro Drone plus laptop, tablet and drone accessories such as extra batteries, tools & transmitter. | Lowepro

It holds 7 batteries along with heaps of room for other access, so expect you might be able to adjust some of the battery space for goggles (haven't seem them so not sure of size).

If you check out some of the review vids online, you might see if compartments can be tailored.

Or I can give some feedback over the weekend, my son has goggles over there and a few drones, so could pack it up a bit and see what fits.

I don't mind the look of the DJI sling bag above either, good for short nearby trips.

Edit - BTW, I got a deal on it which I thought was sweet.
I think they are about $147 US over there, picked it up new in a camera retailer for AUD$159 which = about US$127 !

Looking at both the Lowepro Viewpoint BP250 and DroneGuard BP250

Saw one video with the Viewpoint BP250 that showed that it worked ... just curious of other's experience if any?
I'm wondering if the viewpoint BP250 would get the Mavic - Rc and goggles in together?!

Just picked up the BP250 but 800km from home and the Mavic.

Looking at the setup you could easily hold the fly more package inc extra mains and 12v chargers, probably another couple of batteries too !

The one section for general storage isn't big enough for the goggles, I don't think . . . Maybe.

The top load storage area is 27cm (10-1/2") wide x 10cm (4") deep x 18cm (7") high, check goggles need s, it might work in there ?

7c11e087da157c69c81ea75d7dfad302.jpg

093b935aa20d5d8f29d4cfe05c5ddad8.jpg

If not, if you had a goggles bag of some description, you could easily strap that on the outside of the hard case lid with some strong cable ties, there're solid sewn loops there you could use.

Edit that's an extra Mavic battery in there I picked up too, in its inner packaging.

Reactions: mavic6611
Just picked up the BP250 but 800km from home and the Mavic.

Looking at the setup you could easily hold the fly more package inc extra mains and 12v chargers, probably another couple of batteries too !

The one section for general storage isn't big enough for the goggles, I don't think . . . Maybe.

The top load storage area is 27cm (10-1/2") wide x 10cm (4") deep x 18cm (7") high, check goggles need s, it might work in there ?

7c11e087da157c69c81ea75d7dfad302.jpg

093b935aa20d5d8f29d4cfe05c5ddad8.jpg

If not, if you had a goggles bag of some description, you could easily strap that on the outside of the hard case lid with some strong cable ties, there're solid sewn loops there you could use.

Edit that's an extra Mavic battery in there I picked up too, in its inner packaging.
It would be interesting to see if the goggles fit too.
Do you have goggles? Maybe try and let me know when you get the chance

It would be interesting to see if the goggles fit too.
Do you have goggles? Maybe try and let me know when you get the chance

I don't have the goggles sorry.
But was watching some vids tonight, the visor and headband separate ?
If so they might fit, those sizes above are the spare section from top access zipper. Would likely take main visor unit, not sure about the headband too.
That could go in soft bag on the outer hard door loops.

I don't have the goggles sorry.
But was watching some vids tonight, the visor and headband separate ?
If so they might fit, those sizes above are the spare section from top access zipper. Would likely take main visor unit, not sure about the headband too.
That could go in soft bag on the outer hard door loops.
That's a good idea, yes separating the visor and band would definitely be an option

This is by far my favorite case!

Check the video to see what I can pack in mine!

I put a stick protector on the controller, so it doesn't worry me too much.

Honestly that's the way "I packed it", not the way "they" say to pack it.
I should check out some YouTube vids and see how others are doing it. That might change my mind

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato