DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bad Mavic crash (Ironman Style)... Dont think logs will help :(

Tesadorn

Reactions
MI3zm9f.jpg

Reactions: Rotviksbro
Looks almost like it was stripped and put in a pile for parts.
But only he can tell us after he lets this ride out.
deer.gif

Looks almost like it was stripped and put in a pile for parts.
But only he can tell us after he lets this ride out.
View attachment 52284
Hmmm. A close look .... he crashed ‘so hard’ that the screws came out! Not a scratch anywhere...

Well all I can really say is my jaw is getting tired from eating this stale popcorn waiting for him to tell us about this adventure he had .:oops:

Well, I guess if you have to crash, this is the way you want to do it. Not a single broken part, the gimbal clamp didnt even come off. Just need a little pile of screws and your back in business!

Just having a little fun guys... I was asked to make a picture based assembly guide. All of them are brand new except mainboard , ESC and gimbal (I refurbed the gimball).. Don't you guys remember the Ironman scene when he crashed and all the parts seemingly fell off with out damage?

Just having a little fun guys... I was asked to make a picture based assembly guide. All of them are brand new except mainboard , ESC and gimbal (I refurbed the gimball).. Don't you guys remember the Ironman scene when he crashed and all the parts seemingly fell off with out damage?
Haha, well done :)

ms-IrwAlW.gif

LoL,,, nice!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair