DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bad things happened after installing AZ Screen Recorder

GP-Mavic

Reactions
Out testing this new app. Watch video. Any thoughts? Fortunately she came back safely. Seems like a problem between the Mavic and the controller. Turned off the app and it seemed to fly fine.

Yeah, don't think I'll be using that app.

i have run it on s6+ edge and s7 edge with no issues. its the s2 CPU for sure.

I run it on my S8+ without issue. It's the only one that worked without fiddling.
Apologies slightly off topic. is S8 working ok with the DJIGO4 app?

I've instaled it on my s8 like a month ago but would let me click the phone back button on the bottom right of the screen , so i was waiting for DJI to improve interoperability.

What version of the app u on?

Apologies slightly off topic. is S8 working ok with the DJIGO4 app?

I've instaled it on my s8 like a month ago but would let me click the phone back button on the bottom right of the screen , so i was waiting for DJI to improve interoperability.

What version of the app u on?
Yep. Any version before 4.1.0 has been fine on my Verizon branded model. I settled on 4.0.7 as the most stable running fw400 on the bird and RC.

As for the back button, I'm guessing you're referring to them being hidden and unusable... it really doesn't exist my in any version, even the newest 410 due to full screen options on the S8+. You need to swipe up from the bottom (charge port) towards the earpiece, or attempt to pull down from the top such as opening the notification pane to trigger the softkeys to pop up. The back button works fine from there.

Reactions: Mr Spock
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada