DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bag for unfolded mini.

Khayman

Reactions
So I guess it's something wrong with me because first I tried to find a way to charge the controller without changing the USB cable from rc to phone and charger to rc. Due to a weak USB port on the rc, found it!
Now I'm looking for a good bag for the mini where it can fit without having to fold it together. Why you might ask...
Well I'm afraid that to many times of folding it out and in will make it break.
Any ideas?

So I guess it's something wrong with me because first I tried to find a way to charge the controller without changing the USB cable from rc to phone and charger to rc. Due to a weak USB port on the rc, found it!
Now I'm looking for a good bag for the mini where it can fit without having to fold it together. Why you might ask...
Well I'm afraid that to many times of folding it out and in will make it break.
Any ideas?
Why?
DJI usually tests its folding UAV’s to be serviceable to 5k Cycles of fold/unfold.
So if you used it once a day every day, 365 days a year it would last nearly 14 years!

Reactions: Khayman
Why?
DJI usually tests its folding UAV’s to be serviceable to 5k Cycles of fold/unfold.
So if you used it once a day every day, 365 days a year it would last nearly 14 years!
Good to know!

Hmm that sounds promising but it's a cheaper drone so maybe the don't do that with the mini.
Well if it breaks I can glue it stuck and get s bag then ?

Reactions: Khayman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf