DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bali Volcano and my Mavic

diveinstructor

Reactions
I live on a very small island not far from Bali where Mt. Agung will soon erupt. Here is a picture from my drone last night.
21768246_1716430805057820_5402003936023146574_n.jpg

We live on the small island to the left where the blue dot is. The volcano is on the big island to the right "Bali"

Looks like we will have front row seats to this thing when she blows!

21687568_1716201761747391_6666917536171862404_n.jpg

I think we were hoping for overhead video of volcanic steam, smoke or even lava from this thread.... :)

Ian

YouTube / Ian in London
Haha Hi Ian if you want to send me your drone to do that I would be more than happy to give it a go??? Hey are you the Ian thats on youtube that lost your mavic??? I think I remember watching your channel?

Reactions: butterflyslicer
Haha Hi Ian if you want to send me your drone to do that I would be more than happy to give it a go??? Hey are you the Ian thats on youtube that lost your mavic??? I think I remember watching your channel?

Guilty as charged! I am indeed the Ian that lost his Mavic over Dover! :)

You can have a laugh on my latest video on how to crash or lose your drone; but I left out flyiing over a volcano though :) :) :)

Guilty as charged! I am indeed the Ian that lost his Mavic over Dover! :)

You can have a laugh on my latest video on how to crash or lose your drone; but I left out flyiing over a volcano though :) :) :)

I commented on your lost drone video last month "Joe Taylor" I learn a lot from your videos m8! Thanks!!!

Reactions: ayoungh
Take care and precautions bro... best of luck and if you **** up your drone getting some good footage , I will buy you another one.
Tell you what just buy me a new one now and ill 100% fly mine right over the top of this volcano when its going off. I might even be able to sell the video to natural geo graphic hahaha

You'll need to max out your Mavic to get premium shots. Don't be a puss, send it close enough till you have enough battery to return. Depending on time of day, Zoom in a bunch and shoot 100asa 50th shuttler, 4k log. You're in a prime spot and I wanna see it!

You'll need to max out your Mavic to get premium shots. Don't be a puss, send it close enough till you have enough battery to return. Depending on time of day, Zoom in a bunch and shoot 100asa 50th shuttler, 4k log. You're in a prime spot and I wanna see it!
Hahaha im like 50 k away from it on another island. Last night there was to much smoke you could not even see the Mt....

Get up there and film it once it goes off. I hear the airports are still open but its getting a fair bit of coverage in the Australian east coast leftist media. Could be a doozie..
Still waiting on the NEW drone you said you would buy me :) I can send you to a website in Bali that has the mavic, just make payment and ill go pick it up and fly right over that volcano when its going off!!!! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser