DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Basic help please!

JamboMike

Reactions
Hi - I've only just got a Mavic Air DJI, so I'm very much at the early stages of figuring out how it all works. One thing that I can't work out this stage is that although I've been able to download videos that I've taken, there are some pics that only seem to have been stored in the "flight records" part of the DJI app.

Any ideas or suggestions on how I can save them to my phone or get them onto my laptop please? TIA.

Hi JamboMike Welcome to Mavic Pilots

Do you have an SD card in your Mavic ? If that's a yes simply take it out & plug it in your computer to transfer your files.
If you don't have a micro SD card get yourself a fast one like the San Disk Extreme.

All Original HQ photos/Video should save to DS Card/Drone by default. If you dont have an SD card installed/avail I dont think you will be able to record or take photos?
you can disable cache or copying to your phone/tablet to save space and improve comms between controller/drone.

I didn't have an SD card in the drone at the time, and whilst the video footage I took was on the drone's internal memory, the pics weren't. The only things on the internal memory were the actual video footage & some .srt files, which I think are subtitle files to go with the videos.

But thanks for your replies.

Honestly I havent tried taking photos on the internal memory. But with the SD card installed both my videos and photos are stored in the card.

I don't the srt files are for subtitles though....

Honestly I havent tried taking photos on the internal memory. But with the SD card installed both my videos and photos are stored in the card.

I don't the srt files are for subtitles though....
SRT are subtitle files from a video player's perspective. With DJI, they contain video and flight info per frame or close to it.

Reactions: JamboMike
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580