DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries for Mavic Mini fit/work in Mini2?

MiniNubi

Reactions
I am thinking about selling my Mavic Mini FMC and buying a Mini2. Do the batteries for the Mini fit/work in the Mini2 ? If so I might keep the extra 2 batteries and sell with just the one battery. Is anybody actually using the batteries from the Mavic Mini in the Mini 2?

The mavic mini battery will work in the mini 2.

How about propellers? Do Mavic Mini propellers fit on Dji Mini2? Will it be safe to fly M2?
The mini1 and mini2 propellers aren't interchangeable. The screws that hold them in are different length/diameter/head size/thread size.

Technically you might be able to make them fit but that would require good machining skills.

yes the batteries from the MM do fit into the Mini 2 but they are not the same sort of cell tech,and they have slightly different voltages ,so you would have to keep the different chargers for each sort ,also the MM dont self discharge, but the Mini 2 do so really is it worth it ,also the way the different batteries discharge their voltage during use is different ,and finally the MM batteries are heavier as well
props are not interchangeable

Reactions: EyesWideShut
baterry from mini works in mini 2 but when you fly in sport mode you will see atetion about low voltage. I think that is dangerous...

Reactions: old man mavic
baterry from mini works in mini 2 but when you fly in sport mode you will see atetion about low voltage. I think that is dangerous...
exactly thats what i was saying about the different way the batteries discharge during use ,if you are upgrading to the Mini 2 then its better to start afresh and let the person getting the MM have all the kit for it

yes the batteries from the MM do fit into the Mini 2 but they are not the same sort of cell tech,and they have slightly different voltages ,so you would have to keep the different chargers for each sort ,also the MM dont self discharge, but the Mini 2 do so really is it worth it ,also the way the different batteries discharge their voltage during use is different ,and finally the MM batteries are heavier as well
So I should not charge my Mini batteries in the Mini 2 charge bank?

I appreciate your assertion, but just wonder, have you actually used the Mavic Mini battery in the Mini 2 yourself?, thanks,

no one is saying that the MM batteries do not power up the Mini 2 just pointing out the possible pitfalls if you decide to use them ,thats all

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potenthockey0