DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries!

Blume TMS

Reactions
looks like they finally got made and distributed.... I've had them on back order from B&H photos for months and just got a notice that they were in.... now the only problem is the program on my i-phone has stopped working and I need to reload and figure out the problem... sure wish they made a independent controller for the mini.....

Reactions: ff22
I ordered some from a local supplier (albeit with small discount) and it took them almost 6 months to fulfil the order (no doubt thanks to the pandemic!).

Had nothing to do with the pandemic, I think DJI just missed on how popular the Minis were going to be... I ordered some spares right after buying mine back on November and the company kept putting off the shipping date.... I checked around and it was the same everywhere..... unless you wanted to pay a fortune on eBay or such....

Reactions: Ping^Spike
I ordered 2 batteries from DJI in early April, delivery time was 10 days.

Had nothing to do with the pandemic, I think DJI just missed on how popular the Minis were going to be... I ordered some spares right after buying mine back on November and the company kept putting off the shipping date.... I checked around and it was the same everywhere..... unless you wanted to pay a fortune on eBay or such....
So who was manufacturing the batteries in China when it was in lockdown earlier in the year? Pandemic had everything to do with it, extremely limited supply, relatively high demand and the scalpers flipped them for whatever they could get (including some reputable DJI resellers).

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61