DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery board isn’t working after adding a balanced cable

Texas Mavic

Reactions
Anyone have any ideas as to how to reset the battery board on the Mavic battery? I attempted to put a balanced plug on it, and after it will only charge for about 5-10seconds then turn off. Cells are all fine.

Can you interchange them?

Attachments

• B121C2DA-2738-4628-9A88-14A32D346FC8.jpeg
    B121C2DA-2738-4628-9A88-14A32D346FC8.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 44
I’m starting to wonder why all my questions on the forum have little to no views and responses. I could put an add out selling a Mavic for 400 dollars and the only person that sees it is @Thunderdrones. Are my questions stupid? They certainly dont seem too technical. Thermal putty question, battery questions... lol it’s like I am getting censored like a conservative on Twitter

Best bet is to look-up which Li-ion charge control IC is on the board and find the dataset. Many battery IC's are programmed to cut-off if anything is abnormal, as a safety measure. Hopefully there is a reset function..

Reactions: Texas Mavic
Best bet is to look-up which Li-ion charge control IC is on the board and find the dataset. Many battery IC's are programmed to cut-off if anything is abnormal, as a safety measure. Hopefully there is a reset function..
That’s exactly what seems to have happened. It really acts like it wants to work, but shuts down.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada