DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Charge Count.

TheParaPilot

Reactions
Morning all, So I get that the DJI smart batteries count every time they're charged, however how about the little "top ups" you know like when you have 3 leds and you're planning a flight so you just top the juice up, will that count as a "Charge" or are they "Smart" enough to recognise the difference between full depletion / charging and as I say a "top up"?

The intelligent batteries will register % charge as just that of a cycle.

Eg. Use a battery down to 50%, charge fully, 0.5 cycles.
Do that again next day it will be a cycle on the battery.
If it's odd like 2.4 charges done, it will show 2 cycles until it tops off another 60% charge(s).

I think the mini batteries are different being non lipo and non intelligent ?

Reactions: HOG2K
The intelligent batteries will register % charge as just that of a cycle.

Eg. Use a battery down to 50%, charge fully, 0.5 cycles.
Do that again next day it will be a cycle on the battery.
If it's odd like 2.4 charges done, it will show 2 cycles until it tops off another 60% charge(s).

I think the mini batteries are different being non lipo and non intelligent ?
Thankyou, knew someone on here would know. have a great day / night

Reactions: OkDrone
Had a crazy situation here. Did not know it until I was on airdata looking at my flights. I had two show up in one flight and a battery charge to boot. The flight stopped some 200 feet away and just started all over. I have noticed before that the numbers are not keeping up with a drain down to 10 percent, another charge, and the same charge number.

Had a crazy situation here. Did not know it until I was on airdata looking at my flights. I had two show up in one flight and a battery charge to boot. The flight stopped some 200 feet away and just started all over. I have noticed before that the numbers are not keeping up with a drain down to 10 percent, another charge, and the same charge number.
Thats not what happened ,turn off auto upload until you complete the flight, or it will break down each flight and make a new one basically each time you stop.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut