DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery charge - is this normal?

ssaajjkkoo

Reactions
Hi, I charge my batteries before more than month and they discharge to some point. I use one of them and empty it, but other two not. Today I put them to charge and these two I not use charge simultaneously. Is this normal?

@ssaajjkkoo the hub normally goes round the batteries in turn and then starts to charge the one with the most charge left in it first ,and so on ,it doesnt normally charge two at once ,what you could do is unplug the charger from the mains then when the batteries have stopped flashing plug it in again and see what happens

@ssaajjkkoo the hub normally goes round the batteries in turn and then starts to charge the one with the most charge left in it first ,and so on ,it doesnt normally charge two at once ,what you could do is unplug the charger from the mains then when the batteries have stopped flashing plug it in again and see what happens
I unplug battery added second (in middle). After few seconds first one show its full, and than i back second to charge and it start to charge normaly. I dont know what happen next because this is on my work.
First one regulary show its full. I think its was just some bug.

Reactions: old man mavic

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu