DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Charging Hub Question

Zoran

Reactions
Hello Community

Hoping someone can tell me if the battery charging hub for the Mavic 2 can charge multiple batteries at the same time like my spark battery charging hub does....or does it only charge one battery at a time like my Phantom 4 pro charging hub does.

Adding another question. Does anyone recommend a good Patel charging system for Mavic 2?

I am going to get one of these chargers... 4 batteries charged at the same time plus 2 USB for controller laptop/phone.
There is a warning about which model to get.

Reactions: WAXMAN
One at a time. It charges them in order of capacity, so if one of the batteries is 90% charged and the other is 70%, it'll charge the 90% first to get you flying quicker

Reactions: Zoran and ff22
Hello Community

Hoping someone can tell me if the battery charging hub for the Mavic 2 can charge multiple batteries at the same time like my spark battery charging hub does....or does it only charge one battery at a time like my Phantom 4 pro charging hub does.

It charges sequentially, starting with the battery that has the greatest charge. Same as your other hubs.

Reactions: Zoran
I have not seen a charger that simultaneously charges multiple batteries of the power used in these drones. If you’ll be near your car either use the cigarette lighter mobilcharger or instal a power inverter so you can charge in the field.

I have not seen a charger that simultaneously charges multiple batteries of the power used in these drones. If you’ll be near your car either use the cigarette lighter mobilcharger or instal a power inverter so you can charge in the field.

These simultaneous chargers are quite popular but I don't believe they have released a model for the Mavic 2 yet - only the Mavic 1 and Phantom:

Powerextra Mavic Pro 5 in 1 Intelligent Multi Battery Charger USB Charging Hub

DJI also sells their own "Hex charger" parallel/simultaneous charger for the Inspire/Matrice series that can charge 6 batteries and 2 remotes at once.

Reactions: Thomas B

The Sunnylife Charger (Mentioned up thread a bit) does in fact charge up to four batteries simultaneously, plus two USB outputs. Great for use at home, but it requires far too much power to be used in a car. It pulls down upwards of 500 watts, when fully loaded. 50 amps at 12 volts. Not practical for most of us.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User