DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery charging via hub

mavicpro@2018

Reactions
This is the third time I charge three batteries in the hub. Is it normal for it to take four hours?
I charge around 20-25% when the drone warns of low battery.

This is the third time I charge three batteries in the hub. Is it normal for it to take four hours?
I charge around 20-25% when the drone warns of low battery.

Just in case you aren't aware, the hub charges the batteries sequentially and not simultaneously...I believe it charges the one with the highest leftover charge first.

Last edited:
Just in case you aren't aware, the hub charges the batteries sequentially and not simultaneously...I believe it charges the one with the highest leftover charge first.
If I would have known that sooner I would not have bought my triple charger, I just used mine for the first time and made the discovery and was going to post my findings, glad I saw it her first

If I would have known that sooner I would not have bought my triple charger, I just used mine for the first time and made the discovery and was going to post my findings, glad I saw it her first
Why? The battery charger is only specced to charge one battery at a time, all the hub does is make it so you don't have to change them manually, creating a charger that could charge all 3 at once would cost quite a bit more

Reactions: fly_idaho
It's a little slow but it's sure better than having to hook them up one by one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr