DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery cover attach

tuddor17

Reactions
Hello there! I just tried to open my battery cover and I pushed a bit harder and my battery cover has been deattached but the most important is that is intact.
How do I re-attach without break anything or open some screws?
Do you think if I send to warranty they will cancel it?
Thank you!

Can you photograph a close up of the hinges and post it here?

I would hook one side in, close the door and slowly push in the other side from the top and to the opposite side

Reactions: Lionfish
Possibly with a little heat to get the hinges and battery cover warm and pliable BUT NOT hot

The photo makes it look like the hinges are substantial but looking at the real cover, they are very small and look more fragile. Good luck.

I have exactly the same problem and have looked unsuccessfully all over the internet for a solution. Haven't tried heating the cover, but I'll be surprised if that works. Am concerned about the warranty issue as well.

Fit the hinges into the slots with the lid up, then gently with your finger each side push until it clicks into place. Hope that does it.

Lol I still have the instructionstickers on mine but .. good thing the battery has a mech keeping it in because if lifting the door release the battery we would be seeing posts ahout “lost mini battery flew out the back “???

On youtube I did a search for "disassemble mavic mini" and came up with hits.

This one shows removing the top shell early on and you can see the battery door hanging as that sequence ends. So that may be a way to get to the slots. But he does warn that the shell is very fragile. See about 1:35 to 1:40 for the battery door viewpoint.

On youtube I did a search for "disassemble mavic mini" and came up with hits.

This one shows removing the top shell early on and you can see the battery door hanging as that sequence ends. So that may be a way to get to the slots. But he does warn that the shell is very fragile. See about 1:35 to 1:40 for the battery door viewpoint.

Thanks brother.

One thing I do not like about the Mini is how fragile it seems. It’s probably more durable than it feels, but it’s so light and the props are delicate and flopping around when you handle it. You have to be careful unfolding it. I wish it were more substantial.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair