DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Err

ebtdm

Reactions
Hi and thank you for this forum.
I am new to the forum but have flown my Magic Pro pretty much by the seat of my pants for about 2 years. Past 6 months about, been sitting on a shelf. Got it back out, charged battery & RC but wouldn’t connect displaying battery err. Checking firmware, down by two levels. Upgraded both RC & batttery one level at a time with DJI assistant app on laptop, no issues during firmware update installations.
The RC now connects to Magic but still displays batter err. My question; Is there a better error condition detail to assist me or is this it? Also what are my options now?

Is there a better error condition detail to assist me or is this it?
I don't think so.

You'll find lots of instances of this if you search on google. In many cases, people mentioned it happened after letting the battery sit without use for a long period of time (like in your case). The battery is likely permanently damaged.

Thank you, l actually did find the other discussions after I posted. Apologies for not having figured how to search this forum prior. It does look like I am stuck with my first dead battery and have order a new one during the Amazon Prime days. Should be able to fly this weekend.

Apologies for not having figured how to search this forum prior
No problem. I was just pointing out that it's not an issue that is commonly resolved.

Question¡ Do I need to clear the battery 'cell broken' error and if so how?
I got the new battery in the mail today, charged it then only to have the same error as the old battery¡ Could I have received a bad new battery fro DJI?

Do I need to clear the battery 'cell broken' error and if so how?
No. If you're seeing that error message, the battery is likely defective.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54