DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Error and Learn how to fix it

rageshpnair

Reactions
Many of you may get a battery error message if the latest
Firmware update v01.03.0900
fails. Because the latest firmware update contains update for your Intelligent Battery pack also. I faced this problem while updating the firmware. After 64% into my update the app showed firmware update failure and as usal i tried to restart my update. But i noticed something wrong with my drone as the battery on the drone started showing two lit Leds(middle leds). And leds started blinking in a 30 second interval repeatedly. And i got battery error warning on my display. Luckly i got 2 more fully charged batteries with me and i tried updating the drone with new spare battery. And it was successfull. And i noticed battery pack also got updated in this new firmware update. So be carefull if you are updating the latest firmware.
And once you updated to new firmware plug the battery which got battery error and restart the app. Then the app will ask you to update the peripheral device, that is your battery. And it will update the battery. This will solve your battery error issue. Plug all other batteries one by one and update.

I tried with the faulty battery few times but failed to update. So i used my backup battery insted. Luckly it worked. Single battery is alwys a risk.

I understand that.
Still your thread title suggests there is a way to fix the problem - not everyone has multiple batteries...

Reactions: normr
Will the battery fly the Mavic at all? If so fly it down to low voltage cutoff,then set the Mavic in the shade (still powered on) and let the battery drain itself! It will not completley discharge the battery,but leave around 8% left in it. Then plug the battery back into the charger and see if it cycles,and re charges to full capacity.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3