DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery fail

bobfa100

Reactions
I bought two Mavic Pro batteries on eBay. They were supposed to be new stock. They both failed after the first charge. Is there anything I could do to determine what happened?

The vendor on eBay didn’t return my request for replacement units. So, I’m stuck.

I bought two Mavic Pro batteries on eBay. They were supposed to be new stock. They both failed after the first charge. Is there anything I could do to determine what happened?

The vendor on eBay didn’t return my request for replacement units. So, I’m stuck.

Do a PayPal dispite and if that doesn’t work do a chargeback on your credit card thats bs.

Can you give more datails about what you mean by “failed.”

Absolutely do a dispute with PayPal or whatever payment form you used.

Do a PayPal dispite and if that doesn’t work do a chargeback on your credit card thats bs.

Can you give more datails about what you mean by “failed.”

The batteries are dark; no LEDs, not recognized by the DJI charger. No bulging or other physical indications. Basically gray slabs of plastic. ;-)

The batteries are dark; no LEDs, not recognized by the DJI charger. No bulging or other physical indications. Basically gray slabs of plastic. ;-)

Did they ever turn on or shows signs of life? It’s possible there are in hibernation mode.

Turn on the battery, you might not see any lights or anything but that’s ok. Wait 5 minutes.

After 5 minutes you might see a light come on which is good but might not see a light.

Plug into an official DJI charger. It needs an activation charge which should be done with DJI brand charger. Leave charging overnight. If still no life then sorry they are no good.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters