DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Gauge not working while running Litchi on SC

Atlas94

Reactions
Hey All,

I know I have seen a thread on this, but I have been searching for two days and cannot seem to locate it via the search feature.

I am using Litchi on SC with my Mavic 2 pro and everything seems to be working correctly with manual flight, waypoint missions, etc. However, my battery gauge just shows 99% the entire time. I have not been able to figure out what I am missing. Almost had the bird die on me yesterday.

Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
Hey All,

I know I have seen a thread on this, but I have been searching for two days and cannot seem to locate it via the search feature.

I am using Litchi on SC with my Mavic 2 pro and everything seems to be working correctly with manual flight, waypoint missions, etc. However, my battery gauge just shows 99% the entire time. I have not been able to figure out what I am missing. Almost had the bird die on me yesterday.

Any help would be appreciated!
Well that’s not good! I’d suggest deleting and redownloading Litchi.

Does the voltage gauge work?

Remember that you can turn on Smart battery RTH from DJI Go 4 and that setting will save to the drone. You can do that in Litchi too but given this issue I’d probably do from DJI Go 4 to make sure it gets switched on

Well that’s not good! I’d suggest deleting and redownloading Litchi.

Does the voltage gauge work?

Remember that you can turn on Smart battery RTH from DJI Go 4 and that setting will save to the drone. You can do that in Litchi too but given this issue I’d probably do from DJI Go 4 to make sure it gets switched on
I'm planning on running a waypoint mission at my local ski resort today and will see if the voltage is showing. I'l also re-check RTH settings and see if it works today. Thanks for the advice!

My battery reads correctly. I added Litchi to my S.C. a couple of weeks ago but temporarily put it on ice. I did some tests & it worked well but was concerned when I saw all the dropped data downloads. I use Airdata & the downloads are mapped under the Sensors/Signal Map and it was really bad, 50 tp 60 signal interruptions. I was very close but normally with the SC I get 0 dropped data. Occusync is very good with the Go4 app. My Inspire 1 Pro does drop a few but nothing like 50. I enquired with DJI and their response was “we don’t recommend third party apps!!” I thought I closed Go4 but maybe I didn’t. Have u had similar issues or any disconnects?

My battery reads correctly. I added Litchi to my S.C. a couple of weeks ago but temporarily put it on ice. I did some tests & it worked well but was concerned when I saw all the dropped data downloads. I use Airdata & the downloads are mapped under the Sensors/Signal Map and it was really bad, 50 tp 60 signal interruptions. I was very close but normally with the SC I get 0 dropped data. Occusync is very good with the Go4 app. My Inspire 1 Pro does drop a few but nothing like 50. I enquired with DJI and their response was “we don’t recommend third party apps!!” I thought I closed Go4 but maybe I didn’t. Have u had similar issues or any disconnects?
I haven't been using airdata mostly due to the monthly fees, but I have yet to have any coms errors while flying manually or doing a waypoint mission with Litchi. DJI's comment seems like a CYA statement to me as they release SDK for developers. I'll let you know if I run into any coms errors with Litchi worth reporting.

i use litchi V4.13.0.g (german) on my SC. Both battery gauge (drone and SC) seems to show correct.

Just ran a simple waypoint mission around the house and battery gauge shows 99% the entire flight with 4.35v showing. Didn't test RTH safety setting @ 25% on this one, baby woke up, had to bring the bird down. I have been through all of my setting and everything seems in order.

Atlas94, In Canada we are required to keep records of maintenance, pilot logs, any incidents and other participants such as visual observers. Airdata really simplifies the task, well worth the investment. Its also interesting to review your flight afterwards, it gives actual wind records, battery levels and you can rerun a operation and see the stick movements. So I was concerned to see the dropped data with Litchi but glad you've used it without any issues.

Reactions: Atlas94
Atlas94, In Canada we are required to keep records of maintenance, pilot logs, any incidents and other participants such as visual observers. Airdata really simplifies the task, well worth the investment. Its also interesting to review your flight afterwards, it gives actual wind records, battery levels and you can rerun a operation and see the stick movements. So I was concerned to see the dropped data with Litchi but glad you've used it without any issues.
I absolutely see the value in an app like airdata, but at the same time, I am just starting out so I've been trying to leverage lower cost solutions to this point. I have been syncing my logs with kittyhawk and also keeping paper logs. Kittyhawk is nice because they are a FAA approved LAANC provider here in the USA, and the app is free. One day I see myself integrating air data into my operation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters