DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Help Mavic Pro 2

photopro

Reactions
Hi Mavic Community

I am searching for help/information for my Mavic pro 2 Battery, this battery was having a previous issue when plugged in the fourth green light indicator that's around the power button, was blinking while plugged into the wall outlet charging and would not stop blinking. i Went ahead and used this battery got a good flight about 20 minutes till the low battery warning turned on, landed it. Then plugged the battery in with the single wall outlet charger. The first 2 green light indicators started blinking then only the first green light started blinking and now this green light is staying solid while plugged into the charger. What may be the issue?

I think it's safe to say that this battery is unreliable and you shouldn't use it anymore.

The fact that it gave you one flight without issue should not cause you to think that perhaps the battery is still good—instead, you should count yourself lucky that it didn't fail with your aircraft at elevation.

It's not worth the risk of using anymore, especially now that it cannot even be charged properly.

Chris

Did you let the battery cool down before charging?

If you are using the charging hub, try charging by connecting the battery directly to the charger, not using the hub.

Reactions: crlmjohnson
I had a battery do that once, and I plugged it in the charger and pressed the power button a couple of times, like trying to turn the battery on in the charger, and it started charging correctly. This was about a year ago, I am still using the battery. I also fly almost every day. For my work. It has been fine so far

Did you let the battery cool down before charging?

If you are using the charging hub, try charging by connecting the battery directly to the charger, not using the hub.
Yes, I did let the battery cool down for about 1 hour and a half. Felt cool to the touch, I have never used the hub just the direct single connection.

I had a battery do that once, and I plugged it in the charger and pressed the power button a couple of times, like trying to turn the battery on in the charger, and it started charging correctly. This was about a year ago, I am still using the battery. I also fly almost every day. For my work. It has been fine so far
Thank you for the information, I appreciate it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jarrodwp1