DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Indicator All Led Blinking

joenefloresca

Reactions
I had a crash last January 04 in a canal and my Mini was there for 2.5 minutes. The drone is okay now (brought to to Dji to clean, lucky for me none is broken and circuit still ok) but the battery is not working anymore so I got a new one and I have not used or inserted that battery from the crash ever since until earlier.

I got curious on the battery if that thing might still work or what. My drone is flying great so no issues on that. So I tried to insert that battery again in the drone and tried to plug the drone to charge it. I don't have the charging hub.

What happened is that all four white led lights just flashing. It is not like when the battery is charging like when 1 led will blink and then second and so on. All four led just blink.

What could it mean? I am not planning to re-use the battery even if it works. I have 2 batteries now. Just wondering what happened and what is the status of that battery?

After 10 seconds I just unplug the charger and removed that battery.

You posted this question twice...so I’ll answer it twice LOL.

From the Mavic Mini user manual, page 22...

Battery Level LEDs During Charging:
The four LEDs blink simultaneously to indicate the battery is damaged.

You posted this question twice...so I’ll answer it twice LOL.

From the Mavic Mini user manual, page 22...

Battery Level LEDs During Charging:
The four LEDs blink simultaneously to indicate the battery is damaged.

Omg sorry I did not know that the othet post is active. I am just posting via mobile browser and thought the first post was gone. Anyways thanks for the response. Got it ?

Yep, afraid you have a damaged battery. I would recommend proper disposal. Li-ion batteries don't take well to water. Sorry for your loss. Good that your drone is OK. Enjoy flying with your new battery.

Yep, time to buy another battery, or even 6 (when they are available)...

f833a5b345fa71227859881b568efb8f.jpg

LOL.

Fly safe!

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji