DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gustaf

Reactions
Hi All,
I don't know if someone already post this issue, but I can not find the right solution for my issue.
I am flying mavic pro for almost a year already, connected to my iphone 6. Everything is running smoothly.

Recently my friend ask me to help him for covering his event lively. Meaning during this event I will flying my mavic and the camera footage will feeding to big screen. Therefore I need to feed the big screen with clear & clean picture, without any OSD, telemetry & other information.
For this scenario, I will using Apple TV & HDMI connection to feeding the big screen. So the big screen will have same view with my iPhone view, which running DJI GO v4.2.6 (3084).

But the only issue I have, even on DJI Go full screen view, I can see the battery indicator. This indicator will also shown on big screen,which is big no no. So I need help, how can I remove this battery indicator & have clean full screen view on my DJI GO?

Thank you at advance.
Cheers,
Gustaf

I have the same problem!! I'm using an android S8 phone and ChromeCast to transmit the screen. But the big battery indication I can't take out.

Well, what can I said. See from enthusiasm member to reply to my original post, looks like this is not issue for all dji go app. No wonder DJI thinks this is not an issue.

Well, what can I said. See from enthusiasm member to reply to my original post, looks like this is not issue for all dji go app. No wonder DJI thinks this is not an issue.
Unfortunately, I think the lack of response is because not many people do what you’re trying to do, not a lack of enthusiasm by the forum. Have you tried the official DJI forum? Hope you find an answer

@Gustaf @Beloti - If you use the CrystalSky monitor, then you are able to display clean camera view via HDMI connection.

Screenshot_2018-05-07-09-45-23-800x600.png

Reactions: InvisibleName
Wow, is it work?
It does work, trust me.

CS_HDMI_Fieldrecorder.jpg

Left: CrystalSky monitor w. telemetry visible / HDMI out
Center: Blackmagic field monitor / HDMI in
Right: Mavic PRO RC

Below: enlarged image of the clean video feed to the field monitor (HDMI in)
HDMI-clean.jpg

Reactions: johnicepick
Keule, thank you very much for your information!
For our local newsstation we plan to invest in the Mavic Pro or Zoom together with the CrystalSky Monitor alongside with the Dutch version of the Part 107. (The Dutch "ROC-L" one costs around 1000$). We plan to use to use it for live-streaming events to cover couple of hours.
The clean HDMI will go to a broadcast truck or a LiveU unit for transmission on the go. It will be combined with several "ground-cameras".

So you can see the information that you posted above was quite vital!!!

(And yes I do know how to steer the drone like its on a camera crane, without abrupt yaw and tilt movements like 95% ppl do on youtube)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000