DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Issue?

upsmanchris

Reactions
So I have had my mini 2 now for a few months but have never used it thanks to neck surgery and Minnesota winters. I did take out the drone tonight to upgrade the firmware. When I did so I decided to also charge the 3 batteries in the charger and it seems one of my batteries has an issue? Two of the 3 batteries are showing 4 steady lights so they are fully charged the other battery the third light just blinks 3 times then paused for a few seconds and then blinks three times and so on. Is it possible for some reason this battery is bad? Anyone else have this issue with their batteries?

It's probably related to this type of issue, try charging the problem battery by itself without using the the hub

Reactions: Dbez1
I have uploaded a video so you can see what it is doing. I put this battery into the drone and plugged it in and see the same behavior. The 3rd battery light on the drone flashes the same way

Have you tried starting the battery in the drone to see if there is a battery firmware update in the DJI Fly app ?
In the DJI Fly app does the battery show any telemetry e.g. battery level, voltage etc. ?

Try charging the battery in the drone itself without using the hub.
1614208372597.png

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50