DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery LED issue.

TheLightSpeed!

Reactions
So I noticed today that my batteries started charging to a 100% and then standing with all four LED's on?

I could have swore that before, it would charge to 100% and then would shut off?

Now it finishes charging and all four leds stay on until I unplug it?

Ideas?

I've searched the manual for both the Mavic and the batteries with no luck?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I believe that the last phase of charging is what you are seeing when the 4 LEDs are lit. i.e. battery is 99% charged, and it's being "topped off" for that last 1%... This last phase can take quite long to finish due to the low current.. When it is fully charge, the LEDs will turn off.

I noticed this on one of my batteries also. all lights on next morning also

Is this with the charging hub or without? I've only ever charged with the charging hub, and the lights always turn off after charging.

I just saw the same thing with one of my batteries. One of them charges perfectly fine and after its done charging it turns off the leds, but the other one it keeps with the 4 green leds turned on after more than 5 hours of charging and if I disconnect it then I have to turn the battery off so the led lights turn off (I always charge them turned off as it's supposed to be, and no one has turned it on while charging). Any ideas or updates?

Reactions: ghedgepath
I have a battery that when I plug it in to charge that the first led will start flashing and that is it... no progress led's at all. Any suggestions.
I did fly the battery until it was really low....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute