DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery lights

deansta

Reactions
Can some tell me why now when i fly my Mavic the battery light are all lit up? Wasnt like this before.

Ok . Let get this straight. I have been flying since march this year.
The led lights on the battery stay lit up when im flying. This didnt happen before. They only lit up if i pressed the button on top to check the how much power was left, but they soon enough flashed and turned off. What im asking is the normal now the they stay on during flying? Was it an update feature?

Seriously im just asking some questions. Sorry if they are stupid to some.

What im asking is the normal now the they stay on during flying? Was it an update feature?
I received my Mavic a few days after DJI started shipping the first units. The lights on my batteries have always remained on while flying. They illuminate to show the current battery charge level.

Reactions: MavicScot
Can some tell me why now when i fly my Mavic the battery light are all lit up? Wasnt like this before.

The lights on the batteries have always since day one remained lit when they are powered on whether it is attached to the mavic or not.

These guys are crazy. They are off unless flying or the button is pushed but by no means "always"
No, we aren't crazy. You're misunderstanding the answers.

The lights are off if the battery is turned off, whether it's on the Mavic or not. Press the button once quickly and they'll briefly light up to show the charge level. Turn the battery on --- short press followed by long press --- the lights will stay turned on. The battery doesn't have to be in the Mavic to be switched on.

You're confused about what?

Thanks for the video.

I could of sworn that when i flew that the lights never stayed on.

Anyway if its no drama that they do i really dont care

Reactions: Mr. Salty
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50