DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery logo

JayTea26

Reactions
I purchased the combo on Amazon and batteries had DJI logo in white. I ordered another battery direct from DJI and it did not. Should I worry?FB355C7A-20AD-467B-ACCA-580C792B910C.jpeg

That's interesting, every one that I've seen in person or on the internet doesn't have the white logo.

Did you get it from DJI or a third party on Amazon ?

Get some matching fingernail polish .?

Reactions: InvisibleName
Reactions: Bearsfan77
DJI firmware does check for counterfeit battery's though so they should excist :)

Attachments

• 15938020135044096012718511469143.jpg
    15938020135044096012718511469143.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 43
The white Logo ones came with the sealed combo from Amazon. I can’t see how counterfeit batteries could have been put there unless my drone was counterfeit also.
anyone know how to check for sure. Maybe I’ll call DJI.

The battery with the sticker “battery #2“ is the one with the white DJI logo from the combo. I put that sticker on myself. The other is direct from DJI. I just noticed that the battery label is upside down. How do your batteries look. On the Amazon site where I purchased the combo, the photos there show the DJI logo not in white.D0932BB8-BF8A-47A9-9D39-2E47DDCD326C.jpegD0932BB8-BF8A-47A9-9D39-2E47DDCD326C.jpeg

It looks like DJI has made some revisions to their batteries, including the label and the orientation of their sticker. Its either 1) they've stopped coloring their logo, or 2) the coloring was missed during manufacturing and quality control 3) the batch manufacturing for the batteries in their combo kit is slightly different than their battery-only production line. I don't think this is a case of counterfeit.

It looks like DJI has made some revisions to their batteries, including the label and the orientation of their sticker. Its either 1) they've stopped coloring their logo, or 2) the coloring was missed during manufacturing and quality control 3) the batch manufacturing for the batteries in their combo kit is slightly different than their battery-only production line. I don't think this is a case of counterfeit.
Thank you. I just emailed DJI about this.

I ordered 2 spare batteries direct from DJI (because Amazon was out of stock). One had the white logo, the other not.

I ordered 2 spare batteries direct from DJI (because Amazon was out of stock). One had the white logo, the other not.
Thank you. I was just worried about counterfeits. I emailed DJI and will let you know.

Edit nvmd i see it towards bottom of white logo'd battery.... Weird how they are all in different spots

Looks like this logo is not on the " white " logo'd battery u have

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200705-045210_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200705-045210_Chrome.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: JayTea26
Edit nvmd i see it towards bottom of white logo'd battery.... Weird how they are all in different spots

Looks like this logo is not on the " white " logo'd battery u have
So, what does this mean?

No, I can't find it anywhere must have been taken down
No I would see it. I’ve looked too cause it seems I ran over it but cant
find it nether. ?‍♂️
Thanks.

O.K read all posts and decided not to think about it anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000