DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery not charging

Herbie D

Reactions
Hi.

New to this forum (on the Phantom forum) as I just brought a refurbished Mavic. I have a Phantom 4 Pro + so have some experience with flight, batteries etc.

I have searched for the answer to this but can't quite find what I'm looking for.

I charged the RC, Mavic and two of the batteries, did the firmware and flew it. All good.

I have noticed the third battery won't charge. I plug it into the charger and I get a solid red light and then a brief green light on the charging bank.

I have no LED lights come up on the battery at all. Haven't since I got it.

The battery bank will charge the other two batteries on all the slots so I don't think that is it. Has the battery gone into sleep mode and if so, can I wake it up.

From memory, the Phantom batteries need to stay on the charger for quite a long time to wake up, is this the same with the Mavic?

Or is the battery poked and I need to get it replaced under warranty?

Thanks for the help.

Hi, just to confirm, the green light comes on when I first connect it, then a solid red light. I see from a post I've just looked at that it means critical error. Am I correct?

Or is the battery poked and I need to get it replaced under warranty?
It sounds like the battery is faulty.

You can contact DJI Support to get it replaced. If you didn't buy directly from DJI, then you could also contact the seller to get it replaced.

Reactions: Thomas B
Yep, get it replaced. It’s a pain but contact DJI, might be able to get a price break even if out of warranty.

Hi. Yep thought that was the case. I already have had the whole package replaced once due to two ‘ESC’ errors. Second guessing buying refurbished gear. Guess it’s a risk you take.
Thanks everyone for the help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242