DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery not silent. Fixed wing won't lock in

Jaysjob

Reactions
My battery does not silence. I'm also still having trouble getting fixed-wing mode to lock in. I'm given the option and I click the C1 button and it says "starting fixed-wing mode" then it jumps back out to not FW mode. Maybe .0650 will fix it?

You need to be in forward flight to get fixed wing mode working. Explain "battery not silent". I dont understand.

Reactions: Jaysjob
As has been said your Mavic must be moving forward at least 3m/s before pushing C1 and entering FW mode.
As for Battery not silent. There is no flight battery not silent when it get low and alarm sounds. The alarm for low battery silent when the Controller battery get low and starts beeping then you can push the controller power button to silence it.

Reactions: Jaysjob
As has been said your Mavic must be moving forward at least 3m/s before pushing C1 and entering FW mode.
As for Battery not silent. There is no flight battery not silent when it get low and alarm sounds. The alarm for low battery silent when the Controller battery get low and starts beeping then you can push the controller power button to silence it.

Thanks for the reply. It is moving at about 4m/s or faster. It still will not catch. Just in and out.
I guess I misunderstood what the silent battery feature was. I thought it was for the drone battery. The incessant beeping drives me nuts!

You need to be in forward flight to get fixed wing mode working. Explain "battery not silent". I dont understand.

I appreciate the reply. I am moving forward at least 4m/s. I guess I misunderstood the new silence the beeping feature. Thanks again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb