DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

battery Problems Mavic 2 Pro

Icelandman

Reactions
I have a Mavic 2 Pro and just recently went to fly it with fully charged battery and got up to 50 metre and the message came up "Critically low battery- Land immediately". So I did. Recharged the battery and the same thing happened. Yesterday I was flying using another fully charged battery and the same thing happened with the added message that the battery would be damaged if I continued to fly. Does anyone have any comments or suggestions? I have a total of four batteries but am now down to 2 that appear to be ok.

I’ve had 4 M2P batteries go bad in less than 2 years. One was likely caused to heat exposure, not sure about the other 3. They have less than 30 flights/charges. It’s frustrating that these things are going bad so fast. It would be different if the price point was more affordable. To keep enough batteries fresh for daily work, I need a minimum of 4 batteries. Do the math. Cha Ching in a hurry. DJI needs to address this problem and fess up they have one.

I’ve had 4 M2P batteries go bad in less than 2 years. One was likely caused to heat exposure, not sure about the other 3. They have less than 30 flights/charges. It’s frustrating that these things are going bad so fast. It would be different if the price point was more affordable. To keep enough batteries fresh for daily work, I need a minimum of 4 batteries. Do the math. Cha Ching in a hurry. DJI needs to address this problem and fess up they have one.
Thanks for the reply. Yes I have the same problem. Mine each have about 30 recharges on them and 2 are going very fast. The other 2 seem ok at the moment but yes cha cha Ching!!!

DJI replaced four of my M2P batteries.
Make sure you have Airdata And regularly check the battery charts.
I sent them screenshots of the battery charts and that did the trick.
Ymmv

Reactions: Icelandman
DJI replaced four of my M2P batteries.
Make sure you have Airdata And regularly check the battery charts.
I sent them screenshots of the battery charts and that did the trick.
Ymmv
Thank you. I have found that I get a critically low battery warning but the battery is 3 bars full and on the RC it shows the batteries are ok! Not sure what to think about this! Would seem that the batteries are not linking with the MP2.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair